- GopalakrishnanV, Suji Mohankumar “ Bio Kinetic analysis on treatment of Textile dyeing waste water using Hybrid up flow anaerobic sludge blanket Reactor” -International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 10, Number 19 (2015)
- Gopalakrishnan, D. Suji and R. Gobinath (2015)“Comparative studies on advance waste water pretreatment system for textile dyeing industries . A case study of three plants in Tirupur District, Tamil Nadu- International Journal Pollution Research, Poll Res. 34 (1) : 207-214.
- C, Suji. D, Mariappan. M “Conversion of bleaching and dyeing effluents sludge and Textile spinning mills waste into fuel”- International Research Journal of Pharmaceutical and Applied Sciences, 4(5):9-12
- Gandhimathi, A, Suji, D, Elayarajah, B (2015) “ Bacterial Concrete : Development of concrete to increase the compressive and split tensile strength using Bacillus Sphaericus” -International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. Volume 10, Number 3 pp. 7125-7132
- Gandhimathi, A, Suji, D, Rajesh, R, Elayarajah, B “Potential application of Bacterial Inoculum to increase different mechanical strength in the prepared concrete”-International Journal of Innovative research Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 3, DOI: 10.15680/IJIRSET.2015.0403075
- Muthukani, C. Suji, D., Mariappan , ”A study on Zero liquid discharge of textile sector in India Vs orders of honorable high court of Madras, Journal of Industrial pollution control ,Vol 31(1) 2015
- Muthukani, C. Suji, D, Mariappan, M. and Gopinath, R “Studies on Recycling of Sludge from Bleaching and Dyeing Industries in Cement Industries” Pollution Research ,209-214,2015.
- Suji, D (2015),”Effective Colour Removal Technique For Bleaching & Dyeing Industry Effluents With Cost Estimation” pp. 711-718, Vol 10,No 2 (2015)
- Suji, D (2015 ) A SWOT analysis of the proposed transshipment port in Great Nicobar Island of Andaman Nicobar Islands”Inter National Journal of Applied Environmental Sciences Volume 10,Number 3 pp1049-1064
- Suji, D (2016) Treatment of Waste Foundry Sand using Fungi: An Approach for the Application in Manufacture of Concrete” in the International journal, ” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research”ISSN 0973-4562,Vol 11,No 3, (2016) pp 1849-1853
- Sheba Sam, M. Perarasan, Dr D Suji (2015), “Study on residual properties of Polypropylene fiber reinforced concrete under elevated temperatures” International Journal of Emerging technology and advanced Engineering , Vol 5, Issue 6 June 2015,178-182
- Nithya, P. Srinivasan, Suji D, P Lokeshkumar (2015) A comparative study on bond strength of reinforcing steel in bottom Ash concrete and controlled concrete, Inter National Journal of Innovative Research in sciences, Engineering and technology vol 4, Special issue 6, , pp 1770-1776
- Kartic Kumar, and Kaviraj M.S (2016), “Assessment of Shoreline Changes Due to Anthropogenic Activities using Remote Sensing & GIS” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Volume 4, Issue 20, pp 13 – 17.
- Kartic Kumar, MArumugam and Elangovan. K (2016), “Assessment Of Groundwater Quality In Tirupur Environs, Tamil Nadu, India” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Volume 4, Issue 20, pp 07 – 12.
Conference Paper Presented
- Kartic Kumar and Anugraha.G (2016) “Groundwater Vulnerability Zonation Mapping Using Drastic and Geospatial Approach – A Case Study of Coimbatore City, Southern India, Tamil Nadu” Proceedings of National Conference on “Application of Geospatial Techniques for Sustainable Development”, organized by Department of Civil Engineering ,Adithya Institute of technology, Coimbatore, March 2016
- Kartic Kumar and R.Annadurai (2016) “Geo Statistical Analysis Between Climatic Parameters And Sensitivities Of Climate – A Case Study Of Cauvery Basin” Proceedings of National Conference on “Application of Geospatial Techniques for Sustainable Development, organized by Department of Civil Engineering ,Adithya Institute of technology, Coimbatore, March 2016