Grievance Redressal Committee
- To maintain a fair, unbiased and consistent system for redressal of various issues faced by the students.
- class=”adithya-list”>Get suggestions from the students for improvement.
- To ascertain that immediate suitable actions are taken by addressing the faculty or by requesting the management depending upon the nature of grievance.
- To ensure that grievances are resolved promptly, objectively and with sensitivity and in complete confidentiality.
Functions of the Committee
1. To provide with proper advocacy to students to express their grievances freely and frankly without any fear of being victimized.
2. To obtain the facts through relevant sources in a fair and objective manner, to work out a resolution of the issues.
3. To ensure speedy disposal of every grievance.